Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gots a couple lazy beasts doing their usual thang!
ADE72385-636B-41DC-8A5E-32D8F72BB518.jpeg
498FC342-22EA-425B-BCE6-112C2DBD1ECF.jpeg
0DB9A7F8-8CDF-4894-B08F-549B31BBA784.jpeg

Lola and dexter getting their chill on…..
Up til they gain some motivation to chase and harass the cat! :cooldance:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

good morning all.....cloudy this morning, not sure about rain but that's normal. thinking about setting up the waterfarms and starting a couple for seeding. starting in the house will be fine but when I start spraying they going to have to be moved to porch so my question is....what kind of temps can a hydro root system endure? it get's pretty hot on either porch.
What are waterfarms? DWC max res temp is ~80 if you run Botinicare HydroGuard. The problem is the water cannot hold enough dissolved oxygen above that temperature. If you go to Coco or rock wool your res can get higher temperature because the oxygen is pulled into the roots from the air.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

What are waterfarms? DWC max res temp is ~80 if you run Botinicare HydroGuard. The problem is the water cannot hold enough dissolved oxygen above that temperature. If you go to Coco or rock wool your res can get higher temperature because the oxygen is pulled into the roots from the air.
General Hydroponics water farm.
waterfarm.jpg
figured on just running the reversed plants in those so I could move em easily and try my hand at a little hydro. Got the Hydroguard but with porch temps it still isn't going to work. Gonna have to do my best to keep the pollen contained in the closet and keep tent closed with an intake filter.

I have 1 but I stab the buds not the stem! I got 1 from Home Depot for like $30 I think it was!
This 1 here matter of fact

I guess doin the buds is the better way to go lol. What “mode” do you put it in.

Wood! Mine has 3 settings but just 1 wood! Have seen people try to go top of the line and has like 5 diff types of wood u gotta choose from! Don’t need all that just make sure it’s got the pins on it! U also don’t the pinned/pinless combo meter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back