Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all.....cloudy this morning, not sure about rain but that's normal. thinking about setting up the waterfarms and starting a couple for seeding. starting in the house will be fine but when I start spraying they going to have to be moved to porch so my question is....what kind of temps can a hydro root system endure? it get's pretty hot on either porch.

good morning all.....cloudy this morning, not sure about rain but that's normal. thinking about setting up the waterfarms and starting a couple for seeding. starting in the house will be fine but when I start spraying they going to have to be moved to porch so my question is....what kind of temps can a hydro root system endure? it get's pretty hot on either porch.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .. :pass: ..sharing one...stupid humid here....us and the two dogs like limp lettuce under the aircon......:whew:

Hmmm.....who is our resident HydroxPert...?... @Mañ'O'Green do you run hydro...coz you are hot as the hobbs of Hell ATM....

Gawd...I Do so Love fresh herb..... :pass: ....

I Know we have to cure and process for stash...but I Love fresh best.

I'm actually wondering if I can run 1-2 pots per season Stuffed with autos and cover all I need for the year.......4 fresh harvests per year.....:headbang:

One problem with legal pot...
Every Tom,dick and moron try’s to grow with no clue..
talking to a buddy.. said his neighbor had a fudgen 10ft plant in his back yard like 1month in... he knocks on door.. “I think you have a male”
I know I’m trying to make seeds...

Well fuck... I’m moving back indoors..
Side note I should be getting Cali mist clones from the guy.. anyone smoked that? Any good?

@Bill.de.Cat arent there like chillers for res? You going outside dwc? That’ll be deadly!!!
I know if you put a cooler deep in the ground it stays colder... but that be a pain in the ass once it gets bigger

I’m searching and I’m at a loss still lol I rip these things off and dissect it’s not like a nut...
image.jpg

Then I look at this and think leafs?
image.jpg

Look to right and then seen this
image.jpg

Been monitoring that one... did not expect white hairs...
I dunno..

Last edited:
On a positive note, all my new girls inside the tent are up and helmet heads shedded.
One sour stomper for reversing
3BearsOG
Double Grape
Fuge State
Vidamints

All the girls survived the storm outside. Just don't know how much water they got yet, but it doesn't look like they got swamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back