Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One problem with legal pot...
Every Tom,dick and moron try’s to grow with no clue..
talking to a buddy.. said his neighbor had a fudgen 10ft plant in his back yard like 1month in... he knocks on door.. “I think you have a male”
I know I’m trying to make seeds...

Well fuck... I’m moving back indoors..
Side note I should be getting Cali mist clones from the guy.. anyone smoked that? Any good?

@Bill.de.Cat arent there like chillers for res? You going outside dwc? That’ll be deadly!!!
I know if you put a cooler deep in the ground it stays colder... but that be a pain in the ass once it gets bigger

I’m searching and I’m at a loss still lol I rip these things off and dissect it’s not like a nut...
View attachment 1341827
Then I look at this and think leafs?
View attachment 1341828

Look to right and then seen this
View attachment 1341831
Been monitoring that one... did not expect white hairs...
I dunno..
I was only wanting to put 2 plansts out on porch to reverse for seed to minimize chance of polenating indoor bud plants.

One problem with legal pot...
Every Tom,dick and moron try’s to grow with no clue..
Yup…. I walk by a house every morning…..has a transparent greenhouse with four plants in it, all closed up…in Arizona, in the summer…. I swear you can smell the mold from the road

:crying:
Sounds like you’re “that guy” in your neighbourhood
in my defense I did consider how it might affect surrounding area.... only 1 guy younger than me in the neighborhood (son in law and he shares my grow)only a couple of them even drink let alone smoke, we are in a non legal state, no empty plots within 1/2 mile that could house a hidden grow. The spot I want them in is a covered and screened porch and only wanted a couple small ones.........but if it goes legal here, watch out, 10 ft in the backyard and males in the tent, lol.

Still doubt I'd be able to deal with the temps on the porch so probably have to do a seed run then a weed run after a clean out.....bummer..

How hot does it get again? I’ve powered through many of real hot humid summers... u should be good
Still doubt I'd be able to deal with the temps on the porch so probably have to do a seed run then a weed run after a clean out.....bummer..

And your an awesome neighbor if u did that.. but I think he blow farther than .5miles lol
Setup the outdoor shower like mossy near the house so u can decontaminate every time u go in and out
Starting to think it’s not a deficiency
image.jpg

Such a weird structure
image.jpg

Looks like ball but I dunno..

Pistils looks colourful in pictures

Last edited:
How hot does it get again? I’ve powered through many of real hot humid summers... u should be good

And your an awesome neighbor if u did that.. but I think he blow farther than .5miles lol
Setup the outdoor shower like mossy near the house so u can decontaminate every time u go in and out
Starting to think it’s not a deficiency
View attachment 1341871

Such a weird structure
View attachment 1341872

Looks like ball but I dunno..

Pistils looks colourful in pictures
been up to 100f on the frnt porch with big shop fan blowing.

So, last night daughter comes over and gives me a lil bottle of oil hubby made up. said 2 to 4 drops should do the trick.....it was ok, so got some gummies, smooshed em face down into some sugar and put 2 drops on each of them.....let em dry abit and maybe it'll work.

I’m searching and I’m at a loss still lol I rip these things off and dissect it’s not like a nut..

Have you asked in Infirmary...I'm guessing they have seen more than me..... :headbang:

On a positive note, all my new girls inside the tent are up and helmet heads shedded.
One sour stomper for reversing
3BearsOG
Double Grape
Fuge State
Vidamints

All the girls survived the storm outside. Just don't know how much water they got yet, but it doesn't look like they got swamped.

Great...:headbang:...I find all canna pretty Hardy....the only thing that really worries me is swamped pots..

Good morning Team AFN!

Evening @Capn Bligh ......sharing one...:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back