Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kidz, 100 pagez down, 535 to go to tie the las edition...c'mon, u can do it! :yay1: in the meantime, hope u got ur belliez full on this extended 710 edition Maiden buffet :stir: happeeness to all & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Thank you for the Buffet @420Forever ....:bighug:

Teenagers!:doh::rolleyes1::wall::rolleyes1::deadhorse:

Plants or human @WildBill ...............?

Yea, I got to learn something new this year...never too old I guess :haha:

Never.....:d5:....

I think I'm gonna have my hands full! :cools: :funny::funny::funny:
These girls are gonna be tall!

Asian Haze #2 DAY 3
Flowering nicely
View attachment 1341684
Asian Haze #1 DAY 39
I thought I had seen sex this week, but it was just at that one node and it was so tiny that didn't mature any. But you sure can see where she's gonna flower.
She has bigger fan leaves than the other.
I can palm a basketball.
View attachment 1341683
View attachment 1341685

I Like a girl with Big hands and lots of fingers @WildBill .................:headbang:

Tomatillo plant is officially over my shoulder and poppin many a lil bloom that’ll someday soon be a tomatillo! :cooldance: View attachment 1341698View attachment 1341699View attachment 1341700View attachment 1341701

Happy..happy plant @Fermented_Fruitz ......:pass: ..what do you use it for....?....I've never had one......

Well I wake up to a very strong line of thunderstorms moving through. In the wake of those storms, I have no internet and no network and things acting stupidly.
I so hate when that happens.:nono:
No idea what happened to the outside.

It keeps going up..... :headbang: ..101 to 105..now 109...August temps.............

1625998964067.png

Funny..the last two nights there has been a haze on the sky as the sun went down and today is cloudy and high humidity.....it Sounds like the heat dome that hit the US....and trapped the heat under it....:pass:....

Well I wake up to a very strong line of thunderstorms moving through. In the wake of those storms, I have no internet and no network and things acting stupidly.
I so hate when that happens.:nono:
No idea what happened to the outside.

I Hope it is temporary for you @WildBill :pass: ...I was just saying in the staff room my net is stupid ATM....any sites like AFN/Newspapers that have photos on just buffer and buffer....then they will be okay for an hour or so...then go off...
Sometimes even the smilies won't load...and they are Tiny.
But...it is not just AFN...it is all my net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back