Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, take it with a grain of salt, as I'm not positive that is what it is. But yeah, gotta stay ahead of the game with the craft blend. The flower girl is is Kis organics yeah?
Well, I think you are at least close because it was time to give them GFP. No, it's made by Nature's Living Soil. I want to get some KIS here soon. I have NLS and CB on hand. KIS isn't on Amazon, and my wife likes to buy everything off of there. Never have cash always get Amazon cards so I usually get what I can get there. One of these days I will get some. Tad seems like a really solid dude, I follow him on YouTube love his videos! I also try to support any AFN member whenever possible.

Well, I think you are at least close because it was time to give them GFP. No, it's made by Nature's Living Soil. I want to get some KIS here soon. I have NLS and CB on hand. KIS isn't on Amazon, and my wife likes to buy everything off of there. Never have cash always get Amazon cards so I usually get what I can get there. One of these days I will get some. Tad seems like a really solid dude, I follow him on YouTube love his videos! I also try to support any AFN member whenever possible.

Yeah man, never used KIS, but have seen some really good growers use it and some interviews as well. Think their's is Flower Girl, so that's where my stoned brain got it backwards :dizzy:

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 7.01.11 PM.png

Yeah man, never used KIS, but have seen some really good growers use it and some interviews as well. Think their's is Flower Girl, so that's where my stoned brain got it backwards :dizzy:
I looked at their stuff a while back, but can't remember what they have. I've looked at so many one in the last yr hard to keep'em straight lol.

Gird yourselves....,..:yay1:... it's Monday,.........

Start the week the way you mean to go on #Stoned ....

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way...so buckle up....

giphy (2).gif

Fill your airbags......:smoker:..

Then when life is sending gristle.... don't moan...just give a whistle....

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And....

#HappyMonday :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.