Status
Not open for further replies.
What up peeps! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 9.35.31 AM.png

I've probably got the cheapest tent around here, but never had this particular issue with the other fans I've run through :doh: Still running good though :pass:
I’ve never had a fan that wanted to stay put. I usually run a 550 cord pully to the top bar above to secure it at the desired height. Then you just let more line out and slide it….

(I also use 550 cord as a backup way to catch my light in case the yo yos fail….it will only fall a few inches instead of smashing my plants and catching the place on fire lol)

Take it with a large grain of salt!!!, but maybe phosphorous def....Mine are doin the same, but only have a couple days till chop. I'm in a 4x4 bed and will be sending off for a soil test. Hit up Man O Green. I hit him up, but can't get good pics with the bed

Craft blend will take about 7-10 days to start to kick in. With soil ya wanna stay ahead of the game especially in smaller pots
I was wondering if that was a possibility with her that old. My plan was to give them Girl Flower Power tonight lol. I turned of my reservoir to top feed it in. I knew I was going to need to give her Craft blend just didn't know when. I was going to give it to her a couple weeks ago, but she was doing such a good job without nutrient burn I didn't want to rush it. She was my best plant growing until recently. Thanks bud I'm getting a little better at seeing it. Now I gotta see it sooner.

Not really sure what’s going on can we get whole plant pics?

I believe the craft blend is going to take a couple weeks to become available unless you do some sort of tea or something :pass:
I thought Craft blend would only need a few days. I knew this was gonna be an issue lol. I couldn't find my perlite so I need to use the FFOF because my pro mix is just pro mix no perlite. Otherwise I would have mixed it in before. Not sure how strong ffof was compared to CB. A few days later I found the perlite lol. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back