Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if that was a possibility with her that old. My plan was to give them Girl Flower Power tonight lol. I turned of my reservoir to top feed it in. I knew I was going to need to give her Craft blend just didn't know when. I was going to give it to her a couple weeks ago, but she was doing such a good job without nutrient burn I didn't want to rush it. She was my best plant growing until recently. Thanks bud I'm getting a little better at seeing it. Now I gotta see it sooner.

Like I said, take it with a grain of salt, as I'm not positive that is what it is. But yeah, gotta stay ahead of the game with the craft blend. The flower girl is is Kis organics yeah?

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 9.31.42 AM.png

I was wondering if that was a possibility with her that old. My plan was to give them Girl Flower Power tonight lol. I turned of my reservoir to top feed it in. I knew I was going to need to give her Craft blend just didn't know when. I was going to give it to her a couple weeks ago, but she was doing such a good job without nutrient burn I didn't want to rush it. She was my best plant growing until recently. Thanks bud I'm getting a little better at seeing it. Now I gotta see it sooner.

I thought Craft blend would only need a few days. I knew this was gonna be an issue lol. I couldn't find my perlite so I need to use the FFOF because my pro mix is just pro mix no perlite. Otherwise I would have mixed it in before. Not sure how strong ffof was compared to CB. A few days later I found the perlite lol. :crying:

Not sure hopefully MOG will know what’s going on something seems off even on the newer growth so I was wondering if it was to much maybe Ca. Craft blend is high in it and FFOF has a decent amount but your dosage of craft seems sorta light I think. So maybe she is just hungry and your behind schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back