Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I need some help! I'm terrible at see deficiencies, and got something going on. I don't want to take up space in the infirmary just yet. She is a bonus plant I wasn't planning on growing. I had a 3rd bean pop and didn't want to waste her. She is in a 2gal rain science bag of FFOF with 75% RO, 25% tap water. Things were going great until about a week ago. She is 42 days old today. I thought she was getting hungry so I gave her 1 tbsp of Craft blend a few days ago. Looks like it's something worse than that. She also got some recharge & silica a few times. Other 2 are in pro mix with Craft blend with no issues. That's why I thought she was just hungry. Using autopots. Any ideas?

View attachment 1685973View attachment 1685974View attachment 1685975

Stay lifted

Not really sure what’s going on can we get whole plant pics?

I believe the craft blend is going to take a couple weeks to become available unless you do some sort of tea or something :pass:

Hey I need some help! I'm terrible at see deficiencies, and got something going on. I don't want to take up space in the infirmary just yet. She is a bonus plant I wasn't planning on growing. I had a 3rd bean pop and didn't want to waste her. She is in a 2gal rain science bag of FFOF with 75% RO, 25% tap water. Things were going great until about a week ago. She is 42 days old today. I thought she was getting hungry so I gave her 1 tbsp of Craft blend a few days ago. Looks like it's something worse than that. She also got some recharge & silica a few times. Other 2 are in pro mix with Craft blend with no issues. That's why I thought she was just hungry. Using autopots. Any ideas?

Stay lifted
Is it on just the oldest Leaves first?
Let's see a whole plant.

Stay lifted

Take it with a large grain of salt!!!, but maybe phosphorous def....Mine are doin the same, but only have a couple days till chop. I'm in a 4x4 bed and will be sending off for a soil test. Hit up Man O Green. I hit him up, but can't get good pics with the bed

Craft blend will take about 7-10 days to start to kick in. With soil ya wanna stay ahead of the game especially in smaller pots

Not really sure what’s going on can we get whole plant pics?

I believe the craft blend is going to take a couple weeks to become available unless you do some sort of tea or something :pass:
20240602_230232.jpg
20240602_230240.jpg
20240601_122231.jpg

The 2 on the left are a little too green compared to the Orange Sherbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back