Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from my trip, and 96 pages behind in LS chat. I'm not @Suki, so I can't wade through it all. I hope anything important will come around again. It looks like the girls survived and put on some weight while I was gone, and got even mo' stinky. I left Wednesday morning after upgrading from a 20-GL to a 32-gallon reservoir at the last minute, which required a last-minute upgrade to a bigger pump to get enough pressure. I gave the rez an extra shot of pH-Lower before I left, and today when I got back the pH was only up to 6.5. I'll correct that down to 6.0 before tonight's watering. They used 22 gallons of water while I was away, which is about right for 8 automatic waterings to >10% runoff (in coco, with 5.5 g/GL of MegaCrop 1-part). Watering by hand was more accurate and was using less than 2 GL per watering. Next grow I'll figure out a better distribution system for more even watering and less wasted nutes. Front row is Strawberry Biscotti x3, back row is ChicLit x2 (Thank you @Twenty20 Adam at Twenty20 Mendocino). They'll all be 80 days above ground tomorrow, and I think I can start harvesting:
setup_20240526.jpg

Screenshot_20240526-184203.png
This is how consistent I have all the tents dialed in! I think the biggest contributing factor to the stable lung room was the new AC Infinity humidifier. That thing is an absolute beast extremely accurate!
Each tent has its own AC Infinity exhaust fan and 69 smart controller. Each tent has its own baseline fan speed with only a high temperature limit to cause it to go into the higher speed. When I get to heavy flower, I may add a high humidity trigger, just in case the dehumidifier clicks off for the reservoir being full . That should give me plenty of time to correct any problem and it will give me an audible note on my phone.

I think when this grow is finished, I will go ahead and do a review for the new largest 15 liter AC Infinity humidifier and probably the exhaust fans with the 69 smart controller.

Last edited:
I'm back from my trip, and 96 pages behind in LS chat. I'm not @Suki, so I can't wade through it all. I hope anything important will come around again. It looks like the girls survived and put on some weight while I was gone, and got even mo' stinky. I left Wednesday morning after upgrading from a 20-GL to a 32-gallon reservoir at the last minute, which required a last-minute upgrade to a bigger pump to get enough pressure. I gave the rez an extra shot of pH-Lower before I left, and today when I got back the pH was only up to 6.5. I'll correct that down to 6.0 before tonight's watering. They used 22 gallons of water while I was away, which is about right for 8 automatic waterings to >10% runoff (in coco, with 5.5 g/GL of MegaCrop 1-part). Watering by hand was more accurate and was using less than 2 GL per watering. Next grow I'll figure out a better distribution system for more even watering and less wasted nutes. Front row is Strawberry Biscotti x3, back row is ChicLit x2 (Thank you @Twenty20 Adam at Twenty20 Mendocino). They'll all be 80 days above ground tomorrow, and I think I can start harvesting:
View attachment 1684664

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back