Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn y'all talk about food a lot in here! I been on a diet lately and between the food and bud pics it is gonna be a hard time hanging onto the diet plan. I'm almost out of smoke too so looks like a built in break until I get the hang of growing my own. 12 weeks break should be pretty effective.

Damn y'all talk about food a lot in here! I been on a diet lately and between the food and bud pics it is gonna be a hard time hanging onto the diet plan. I'm almost out of smoke too so looks like a built in break until I get the hang of growing my own. 12 weeks break should be pretty effective.
Stoners always talk about weed, food and pets :headbang::rofl::pass: #ProperStoners

Stoners always talk about weed, food and pets :headbang::rofl::pass: #ProperStoners

Yeah, good topics that I don't mind seeing. That's for sure. I am definitely not a proper stoner yet. I didn't even start smoking until just a couple years ago. Mid-pandemic. I realized I couldn't drink enough to deal with the stress and I was feeling worse and worse. I felt so bad I said fuck it, I'm gonna try weed and fuck me, this shit is awesome. Talk about kicking myself for avoiding it all these years.

Yeah, good topics that I don't mind seeing. That's for sure. I am definitely not a proper stoner yet. I didn't even start smoking until just a couple years ago. Mid-pandemic. I realized I couldn't drink enough to deal with the stress and I was feeling worse and worse. I felt so bad I said fuck it, I'm gonna try weed and fuck me, this shit is awesome. Talk about kicking myself for avoiding it all these years.
Well congratulations and welcome to the club :d5: :rofl:

1716764952926.gif

You're gonna need a cigarette after you watch this!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

That blower is huge!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
For being .7 liters bigger, they're sure are really minimal changes to the swap! That throttle body is also quite massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back