Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas for you! Right across from a neighborhood and a school is a field with some random longhorns chilling in it! :shrug::shooty::rofl:
108A6704-657D-4134-83EB-39EC949E7E6E.jpeg
36ECFA1A-EDB4-4DCE-997D-396B6884AE86.jpeg

I'm back from my trip, and 96 pages behind in LS chat. I'm not @Suki, so I can't wade through it all. I hope anything important will come around again. It looks like the girls survived and put on some weight while I was gone, and got even mo' stinky. I left Wednesday morning after upgrading from a 20-GL to a 32-gallon reservoir at the last minute, which required a last-minute upgrade to a bigger pump to get enough pressure. I gave the rez an extra shot of pH-Lower before I left, and today when I got back the pH was only up to 6.5. I'll correct that down to 6.0 before tonight's watering. They used 22 gallons of water while I was away, which is about right for 8 automatic waterings to >10% runoff (in coco, with 5.5 g/GL of MegaCrop 1-part). Watering by hand was more accurate and was using less than 2 GL per watering. Next grow I'll figure out a better distribution system for more even watering and less wasted nutes. Front row is Strawberry Biscotti x3, back row is ChicLit x2 (Thank you @Twenty20 Adam at Twenty20 Mendocino). They'll all be 80 days above ground tomorrow, and I think I can start harvesting:
View attachment 1684664
I think you done quite Well with the last minute changes! I don't know if I could have gone on vacation knowing I made a last minute change to something! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, good topics that I don't mind seeing. That's for sure. I am definitely not a proper stoner yet. I didn't even start smoking until just a couple years ago. Mid-pandemic. I realized I couldn't drink enough to deal with the stress and I was feeling worse and worse. I felt so bad I said fuck it, I'm gonna try weed and fuck me, this shit is awesome. Talk about kicking myself for avoiding it all these years.
Good on ya mate, adjusted MJ perspective is a good thing, :headbang: :pighug:

My sister swears by coconut oil.

I'll add that to the list of experiments :pass:
MCT oil makes the best tincture by far, potent, tasty, and no burn. No burn, did I mention that? :pighug:

I think you done quite Well with the last minute changes! I don't know if I could have gone on vacation knowing I made a last minute change to something! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes I was nervous that I would come home to find the reservoir still full, or some other disaster leaving the girls all dead, but I couldn't miss the wedding of my last-born, and I had no more time to fiddle with testing or adjustments. The digital interval timer was great. With the bigger pump I changed the watering interval from 8.5 minutes every 12 hours to 8 minutes even, just winging it, with no time for further testing as I ran out the door.

I listened to an audio book while I was driving called "The Light Eaters: How the Unseen World of Plant Intelligence Offers a New Understanding of Life on Earth" by Zoe Schlanger. She talks about a lot of amazing research into how smart plants are, like how they adapt to changes in environment and even modify their environment. I'll need to look up some of the sources she cited to better understand things like how cannabis plants modify trichome production. I found the book by accident on a torrent search engine called LimeTorrents, and downloaded it for free. I'm even mo' cheaper than @Fermented_Fruitz!

I took these yesterday and never got to post them.
Happy belated Caturday!
I think some of them have found nice comfortable place on the "smoking couch" I put on the back porch several years ago Kind of so my boy and I could smoke on the back porch and not cause the grandson any problems
I have six new kittens roughly the same age. Currently all of them are blacks, but a couple have some long white hairs that may foretell some changes In the not so distant future.

IMG_20240526_105016935.jpg
IMG_20240526_105022998.jpg
IMG_20240526_105029043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back