Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i stay here and talk bullshit with you guys and i might have found some of the the best weed in the world according to me.... Easy to explain, i will share her with the rest of the whole world so you can try her yourself.... :smokeout:

Anyone use the myherbsnow? Been thinking on picking one up. Lots of good reviews on it. And it be great when the humidity is high.

Does it have a humidity setting? Looks like otherwise it could dry the herb too much if not careful.

Well, I apologize for the foul mood I was in. The weather is just crazy this year, but it will pass eventually. Went for a walk in it and had a little sample of some Mango Stick. I am feeling much better now and I think I really like this strain. Every bit as good as the Lil Stick parent with the additional tropical fruit terps. Definitely a good daytime mood enhancer. I think I will go get some Beef stew going in the crock pot and maybe bake some dinner buns to go with it. Hope you all have yourselves an awesome little day............. :pass:

Mephisto Genetics Testers
Mephistoreoz - Day 69 *Left
Orange Oreoz - Day 62

Screenshot_2024-05-01-10-51-36-440.jpg

:worship:

Insanely good weed, might be the best ever seen, or heard of - yet smoked..... She might only be able to get in an exclusive way, as she only will be grown by me so i can put my standards on the quality on each flower and guarantee that she´s approved.
Still got some small work to do, but this is going to be amazing.
I will let everyone with certain points/score on the forum to try her first as you have deserved it with your time and effort here spreading love and knowledge on the site for years ❤️

Insanely good weed, might be the best ever seen, or heard of - yet smoked..... She might only be able to get in an exclusive way, as she only will be grown by me so i can put my standards on the quality on each flower and guarantee that she´s approved.
Still got some small work to do, but this is going to be amazing.
I will let everyone with certain points/score on the forum to try her first as you have deserved it with your time and effort here spreading love and knowledge on the site for years ❤️
:pass::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back