Status
Not open for further replies.

You BET, im high as, i dont dare to say it LOUD - coz i have found a medicine that, well or a mixture of it that makes you smarter.... Or dumber, it depends how you mix it and things i don´t know..... right now? Maybe later, i have a story to tell..... or maybe i don´t but i´m writing now so i don´t have time to think about that as it will just take my time from this subject - and we can´t get paranoid, or we can but that is a waste of time. And don´t make it so difficult for US, as we are a team. I´m so high that it is a possibility that we live in another dimension or that we are here and now, all connected with our minds - depending on...... Well, we get there....... Next time i´m in this state of mind.... i barely smoke anymore, but today was a fantastic day. Oh and remember, don´t be "SELFISH"... bE you and stay HIGH for FUCK sake!

Last edited:
Strawburied Kush View attachment 1680253

Yo @Mike20132
Didn’t you say you had this lady going? If so go easy on the N, she’s a bit sensitive…

I have no plants going at all :(

Might be awhile before I can get the tent up and running. I have zero energy anymore. It has gotten so bad that if I get out of my desk chair, walk the 20 feet to the fridge and come back with a drink, I will spend the next 5 minutes catching my breath.

Might try to find someone local I can trust to set it up for me, at least to the point where all I have to do is tend the plants from time to time and maintain the res for the DWC. The harvest from four plants (the legal limit in VA) should hold me for quite some time.

Still working out what strain(s) I will grow. That one looks nice and frosty - let me know how she smokes.

Hmmm... I think I can see what kinda mood you are in.............:pighug:...whachoo on..?...
I'm on nothing but life and fresh air!
A dangerous combination, have no fear I will soon be medicated!
I am at the moment feeling quite ebullient and full of beans.
I have had some great news, which puts yesterdays bad news in a different light.
I'll message you!
:crying:

Hmmm... I think I can see what kinda mood you are in.............:pighug:...whachoo on..?...
I'm on nothing but life and fresh air!
A dangerous combination, have no fear I will soon be medicated!
I am at the moment feeling quite ebullient and full of beans.
I have had some great news, which puts yesterdays bad news in a different light.

Oh i see, very funny - back on earth with you hahahaha, no, lets go insane guys - Lets do it. I will be me, and lets do some CRAZY stuffs, Let enjoy life - but thats boring... Ill get back to you when i have got an answer, well i want to be high so i can save the world - but in the same time, hmm...... Well, money isnt a problem if you, (me in this case) can sort a problem for us, so.....Well im, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
I have no plants going at all :(

Might be awhile before I can get the tent up and running. I have zero energy anymore. It has gotten so bad that if I get out of my desk chair, walk the 20 feet to the fridge and come back with a drink, I will spend the next 5 minutes catching my breath.

Might try to find someone local I can trust to set it up for me, at least to the point where all I have to do is tend the plants from time to time and maintain the res for the DWC. The harvest from four plants (the legal limit in VA) should hold me for quite some time.

Still working out what strain(s) I will grow. That one looks nice and frosty - let me know how she smokes.
Had that problem too, took it out of me just to get the garbage cans 20 feet out to the curb.....Trelogy worked a treat and am back to about normal.

Had that problem too, took it out of me just to get the garbage cans 20 feet out to the curb.....Trelogy worked a treat and am back to about normal.
I am currently using Breztri and if it is having any beneficial effect I haven't noticed. Then again, I have not stopped using it since it was prescribed a few months ago. Might just be too subtle to notice....

I will ask my doc about trelogy next time I can get to see him. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back