Status
Not open for further replies.
Marathon OG please.... :pass: .... stick with a winning formula.....

Have you got any that makes you go deaf and ambivalent.....?...........coz it is hubbys stress/meltdown that is causing my stress.......:crying:
No…. But if you sneak him some Nocturnal Lights he’ll be fast asleep in no time….

:pass: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im cool. Just waiting.

Good afternoon @Mossy
:bighug:

:bighug: Good for you...

Not me, feeling great. Sipping coffee, chatting with wife, contemplating a batch of brownies.......my damn Stainless FX container got a split down the side somehow so going to have to use the silicone sleeve.....bugger me.

Yeah.... that is the first negative thing I've read about them....how old is it.....?

Not me, feeling great. Sipping coffee, chatting with wife, contemplating a batch of brownies.......my damn Stainless FX container got a split down the side somehow so going to have to use the silicone sleeve.....bugger me.

Afternoon @N/A-Greengo :bighug:

Afternoon @Lil Dab
:bighug:

@Cerebral Goo .....any good for you.........?

Stressed... about my trip to the UK @Frankthetank ....:pass:... you got anything nice and floaty for me...?....

Good morning monkeys!

Thanks for the heads up Mossy! Unfortunately won't work for me as I'm not computer employed. We looked into Italy briefly and I would have qualified for a golden visa at the time as I would have gone into property restoration/investment. They've since changed the requirements and upped the investment value to qualify.

Love some Italy though! Need to go back soon! Mangia mangia mangia!

Ask me anything... If i don´t know the answer i will pass it on to the next one in lightning speed, which of course happens automatic, thats why we need to be honest and correct aginst each other or else we can´t get further, but WE SHARE EVERYTHING+.

Mossy, tell hubby he doesn't wanna play!

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.03.39 PM.png

Some people eat nasturtiums, I can say I like their pepperyness.
Also black fly seem to adore them too!
Do you eat them Mossy?

If I didn't have hubby I probably would...... :biggrin: ... but I know he'd just moan about it........:pass:

I tend to feed them to the chickens.. especially if they have aphids....salad and protein.......:d5:... chickens love orange flowers...

:crying:
Can't make and omelet without breaking a few eggs, can't get eggs without a few chickens!

The chickens have just started laying... and you get these very small eggs.... I cracked one into the frying pan for hubby and his pals sani....and it was a Treble yolker.....:headbang:...one of them is an overachiever........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back