Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean….. it’s a step in the right direction. Sure, some things don’t change…. But this move effectively legalizes medical cannabis….. which was federally illegal prior. What that means, we’ll see. Hopefully it means medical patients can travel state to state legally. Maybe I can get my prescription from the va instead of paying for it.

Point being, there is about to be a ton of people complaining about this. Cannabis users shouldn’t join them…

I mean, how many people that enjoy recreational fucking are regretting their political stance on abortion right about now.

Just a thought on the matter anywho :pass: :rofl:

Valid points, but as you stated, it's good for medical cannabis, but who makes money off medical cannabis? Big Pharma. Follow the dollar and you'll find the truth. Regardless of any legal issues, most of us will keep doing what we've been doing.

One of the main positives is it will open the door for research which WILL be a big benefit to humanity with or without pharma

I actually already went thru that process on Samsung website and then contacted customer care but they wanted me to setup a service ticket for them to fix it! Checking YouTube tho it basically said if after a power surge if the standby light no longer comes on it gives a procedure to drain excess power from capacitors while its unplugged and if still nothing samsung wants to repair but youtube videos are what said the power board needs replacing! Only $40 and just snaps in place and has a single wire harness but i am cheap and don’t wanna spend the $65 with shipping plus having to wait if its not gonna fix it!
That’s what I was trying to say. Is that a fuse? If so it’s a good guess that it’s bad and the rest is good. If your going to open or already have it open Check it out.

Valid points, but as you stated, it's good for medical cannabis, but who makes money off medical cannabis? Big Pharma. Follow the dollar and you'll find the truth. Regardless of any legal issues, most of us will keep doing what we've been doing.

One of the main positives is it will open the door for research which WILL be a big benefit to humanity with or without pharma
Honestly, I don’t care who makes the money. That’s farther into the weeds than is any of my business. Who are you saying should make the money? You? Me? I just want to be able to treat my conditions without the fear of jail…. Or more likely, a closing of the loophole that states had been enjoying. Now, research can be done….potentially leading to an even lesser, or no schedule at all in the future. That couldn’t happen without this happening first.

If you’re mad they didn’t legalize your ability to sell weed, then you’re just arguing for self interest. Which is understandable, to a point.

i could tell you about the recent "legalization" in germany, which is just legalizing self grown for your own purpose. can't seel it. you can get a prescription for it like an ibuprofen now tho, so that's nice. if you wanna get some at the pharmacy

i could tell you about the recent "legalization" in germany, which is just legalizing self grown for your own purpose. can't seel it. you can get a prescription for it like an ibuprofen now tho, so that's nice. if you wanna get some at the pharmacy
….. and I think that’s a great way to do it. Medical patients become self sufficient, solving several problems. Plus, one could argue that the act of growing the plant itself, is a medicinal practice…. From a mental health standpoint. :pass:

:eyebrows:
Screenshot_2024-04-30-16-25-15-215.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back