Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved into the 4x4.. and just got all my new amendments and soil..
in the pics here ive got some goats weed chili seedlings... :biggrin: a dwarf hellraiser ill have to chop(not sure why she stunted) and a rocbud automix ready to chop. Then im gonna mix up some fresh overpriced soil and fill this 4x4 with ..?
Ive got some old mephisto stuff that needs to be used up, a bunch of new gear from Sawney but unsure of what they are genetics wise (size etc) some roc auto zombie gushers, some rocbud photo mix (maybe try to find a platinum gucci mother plant from that pack to do a sog run) a couple packs of roc bb passion, some left over roc raspberry punch, Auto Purple Bastard eater, purple chem v2 and a few others..oh and a couple blue bubbles and double grape seeds that would be nice..

20240424_144027 - Copy.jpg20240424_144051 - Copy.jpg20240424_144100 - Copy.jpg
Rocking the autocobs with reckless abandon!:shrug::baked:

Last edited:
reclassification is not legality :nono: they're only talkin about droppin it from schedule 1 to schedule 3....it would remain illegal at the federal level....still no banking, interstate tranzport, etc........the whole stoopid thing makez my fuckin head hurt....immensley :wall: ppp
The difference would be jail/probation vs a citation. schedule 3 includes things like cough medicine testosterone and steroids I believe. Cannabis never should have been schedule 1. Early clown world politics...

reclassification is not legality :nono: they're only talkin about droppin it from schedule 1 to schedule 3....it would remain illegal at the federal level....still no banking, interstate tranzport, etc........the whole stoopid thing makez my fuckin head hurt....immensley :wall: ppp

The only thing rescheduling does is open the doors for big Pharma!!! Another crock of shit from our fine govt

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

I wish you all could be dabbin' this Lil' Stick :lildab: it is epic. I am higher than giraffe tits.

Pouch poached Atlantic Cod is on the menu tonight. We had Bean, Chorizo and cheese burritos in a corn tortilla for breakfast today.

IMG_20240430_072741613.jpg

I mean….. it’s a step in the right direction. Sure, some things don’t change…. But this move effectively legalizes medical cannabis….. which was federally illegal prior. What that means, we’ll see. Hopefully it means medical patients can travel state to state legally. Maybe I can get my prescription from the va instead of paying for it.

Point being, there is about to be a ton of people complaining about this. Cannabis users shouldn’t join them…

I mean, how many people that enjoy recreational fucking are regretting their political stance on abortion right about now.

Just a thought on the matter anywho :pass: :rofl:

Moved into the 4x4.. and just got all my new amendments and soil..
in the pics here ive got some goats weed chili seedlings... :biggrin: a dwarf hellraiser ill have to chop(not sure why she stunted) and a rocbud automix ready to chop. Then im gonna mix up some fresh overpriced soil and fill this 4x4 with ..?
Ive got some old mephisto stuff that needs to be used up, a bunch of new gear from Sawney but unsure of what they are genetics wise (size etc) some roc auto zombie gushers, some rocbud photo mix (maybe try to find a platinum gucci mother plant from that pack to do a sog run) a couple packs of roc bb passion, some left over roc raspberry punch, Auto Purple Bastard eater, purple chem v2 and a few others..oh and a couple blue bubbles and double grape seeds that would be nice..

View attachment 1680145View attachment 1680146View attachment 1680147
Rocking the autocobs with reckless abandon!:shrug::baked:
oh didn't we used to have a diy led section here? what happened to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back