Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Stoners and @Mossy leaving in a few to Physical Therapy ,will not do it this early again :rofl: Wish all a great day:smokeout::bighug::vibes:

Best to wait until brain and body wakes up @SNOOKY ...... :pighug: ....prep meds in advance...........:pass:

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.28.46 PM.png

@blue! Good to see ya! Hopefully life is a little less hectic for ya. You've seem to be m.i.a. lately
Hey CG!!

:bighug::pass:

Yeah i've been horribly MIA recently! It's just been tough, tough .. and bit more tough! Just crossing my fingers for a bit of the ole' luck :rofl: All is pretty much well, i'm just far too poor! Working hard .. and still poor :rofl:

The tide will turn hopefully soon!

How you getting on - i was gonna play a Dua Lipa song in honour of the young mum who comes into the school run dresing in a silver 70s lycra onsie (i dont even know what it's called) - it doesnt leave very much to the imagination .. but it's wrong to stare (apparently) at nipples. :rofl:

I decided not to play dua lipa and just tell the story becuase your song will be Wayyy cooler :rofl:

I'm winning the Euromillions tonight so things will turn around! :D

:gary::gary::gary:

Damn that’s what I’ve been doing for wrong :doh::gassy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1680080
The hippes have been saying Pee on your plants for decades (for the urea)

I don't know Anyone who's ever done this ... so i'd say they're probably wrong!!

Happy Tuesday Lil Dab :pass::bighug:

Hey CG!!

:bighug::pass:

Yeah i've been horribly MIA recently! It's just been tough, tough .. and bit more tough! Just crossing my fingers for a bit of the ole' luck :rofl: All is pretty much well, i'm just far too poor! Working hard .. and still poor :rofl:

The tide will turn hopefully soon!

How you getting on - i was gonna play a Dua Lipa song in honour of the young mum who comes into the school run dresing in a silver 70s lycra onsie (i dont even know what it's called) - it doesnt leave very much to the imagination .. but it's wrong to stare (apparently) at nipples. :rofl:

I decided not to play dua lipa and just tell the story becuase your song will be Wayyy cooler :rofl:

I'm winning the Euromillions tonight so things will turn around! :D

:gary::gary::gary:

Sending good vibes and good luck for the euros!!! Send me a silver metallic onesie please! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.