Status
Not open for further replies.
The hippes have been saying Pee on your plants for decades (for the urea)
:doh: :crying: :crying: :crying:
1714487152775.gif

I don't know Anyone who's ever done this ... so i'd say they're probably wrong!!

Happy Tuesday Lil Dab :pass::bighug:
:pass:
Unfortunately, I've witnessed this act of tender loving cannabis plant care in person. Wouldn't faze me much now, but it was a bit much for a grade schooler to comprehend.

:rofl:

Thanks for the Reps, good to see you back again..
:d5:

Her terps have taken a bit more of a rotten fruit edge to them with cure. I’m noticing rosin goes through changes during cure also. It seems to even offgas something…. A few of my containers that have been in storage overflowed as they produced some sort of gas bubble, pushing the rosin up and out of the threads of the lid…. No biggie, just interesting. Also made me glad I wrapped the containers in cling wrap prior to storage… :pass:
I agree. I think she smells like a sugary rotten Blueberry & Black Cherry Cola blend, with a touch of floral lavender and pine....

:d5:

And the rosin does seem to stew...
Screenshot_2024-04-30-10-40-21-106.jpg

This smidge has sat for a week and you can see the bubbles that have formed..

:pass:

I don't know Anyone who's ever done this ... so i'd say they're probably wrong!!

Happy Tuesday Lil Dab :pass::bighug:

Afternoon @blue :bighug: ... sending Big hugs......

Funny enough I was reading an article about it 2 days ago... scientists recommending it.....

They have always done it in the North East....peed in the leek trenches.,...:headbang:... and it is recommended over here for citrus trees..... but hubby won't co-operate.........:shrug:.....

:crying:

The main food the farmers recommended for my citrus was Urea.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back