Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps and well wishes. I think it is my IBS acting up but had a headache also. I get so dizzy it is not good! The worst part is I did not eat any known triggers, perhaps it was some cross contamination :shrug:
IBS is probably the absolute worst. For a while mine would flare up if I coughed a few times (Asthmatic) and certain foods.. i am glad I dont experience it anymore. You have my sympathy

All that shits why I need you to come on down. Y’all could stop at Dollywood on the way. Make a vacation out of it. Lol

Plants should still be easily moveable just talking about not having to tote water. Are your humidifiers top fill? And do you use RO? I installed a float valve in my top fill and just T’d into my RO line haven’t had to fill a humidifier this round plus I already noticed it keeps the unit cleaner not opening the lid daily to fill

That's not helping the situation :doh::nono: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1713039413501.gif

It'd probably work better if you come here and I'll show you then you teach me to grow those monsters. Plus my area of the country is more a vacation destination compared to yours just don't come during the winter :doh::toke::worship::d5:

Status of tent and closet today, first up is the closet sugarhaze, not sure the age but under the MH ts600
IMG_3569.jpeg
IMG_3568.jpeg

Next is the photo tent, still recovering from a dry out but progressing. Gonna have to run another defol on the strawberry cookies and blackjack though…
IMG_3570.jpeg
IMG_3571.jpeg
IMG_3572.jpeg
IMG_3573.jpeg
IMG_3574.jpeg
IMG_3575.jpeg
IMG_3576.jpeg
IMG_3577.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back