Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all! EO.

I was not well at all yesterday, a little better today. I forgot I needed to roast coffee yesterday and had to buy some roasted beans today. It was supposed to be roasted to full city but is closer to Vienna. It is ok but a little to dark for my personal preference. Now I am stuck with a pound of coffee that is just ok and will be stale before I can use it all. :shrug:

I am many pages behind and not likely to get to, If you have something for me repeat please.

Dale my storm shelter is under my room.
I’m concerned about mobility of the plants.
I need to be able to move them quickly. We had tornado sirens in Feb in 2023. :shrug:Also my bloom feed is not suitable for that kinda set up. It doesn’t fully dissolve, some bio char bits in it. Believe me I’ve thought about it a million times seeing you guys set ups. I need you to drive down and do a consultation and help me figure something out. lol

I like this idea better moved mango mrrr to the dry tent let her finish in here. Now I can take my time chop her whenever she’s ready and take my time starting the next batch :pass::lildab:
IMG_9440.jpeg
IMG_9441.jpeg
IMG_9442.jpeg
IMG_9443.jpeg

Dale my storm shelter is under my room.
I’m concerned about mobility of the plants.
I need to be able to move them quickly. We had tornado sirens in Feb in 2023. :shrug:Also my bloom feed is not suitable for that kinda set up. It doesn’t fully dissolve, some bio char bits in it. Believe me I’ve thought about it a million times seeing you guys set ups. I need you to drive down and do a consultation and help me figure something out. lol

Plants should still be easily moveable just talking about not having to tote water. Are your humidifiers top fill? And do you use RO? I installed a float valve in my top fill and just T’d into my RO line haven’t had to fill a humidifier this round plus I already noticed it keeps the unit cleaner not opening the lid daily to fill

Thanks for the reps and well wishes. I think it is my IBS acting up but had a headache also. I get so dizzy it is not good! The worst part is I did not eat any known triggers, perhaps it was some cross contamination :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back