Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon stoners! 6 down 1 last big leafy girl to go. Midnight Bessie from Elev8 seeds.
This may take awhile. :dizzy:
IMG_0568.jpeg

Day 80 thinking about chopping Mango Mrrr starting to see a decent amount of ambers in the mid section

2024-04-13-14-50-24-758.jpeg
2024-04-13-14-50-48-730.jpeg
2024-04-13-14-52-11-390.jpeg
2024-04-13-14-52-37-590.jpeg

I always get itchin when there’s one plant left in the tent I’m ready to start some more think I might let her go another week and start in my dry tent. That way I can get these Laughing Hyena testers going :headbang::pass::lildab:

Mephisto will release Old School Mango Haze on the 15th......Don't sleep on it, believe me when I tell that she is most definitely a special girl !

:smokeout:

Yeah I would have to agree growing my third one now definitely a strain worth having in the library I'll be getting some more :toke::pass::lildab:

Thx @Lil Dab. I’ve been growing 7 months straight now. Watering every other day. Toting water and bubbling it on the days in between. Filling humidifiers every day. I need a break! Lol
This round is about 3.5 lbs. Lots of processing going on. I have a ways to go still yet.

Yeah I would have to agree growing my third one now definitely a strain worth having in the library I'll be getting some more :toke::pass::lildab:
I will be as well... Purchases of OSMH or any one of her crosses come with a free pack of Hazed 'n' Confused or Henderson's Haze....

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back