Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget this guy actually works tho! ;)
If u wanna call grocery shopping or delivering food stoned a job! It pays my bills! :rofl:
Bro your too lazy to watch a 7 min tutorial on pressing rosin :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Don't tell me delivering food wipes you out that much you damn whippersnapper

becuz only a slow glove would fit :coffee: ppp

laziness has nothin to do with it....it'z all about efficiency, plain & simple :headbang: ppp

let'z see, almost $9 for a bottle o' iso :yoinks:, vs $3 for the same size of acetone....i'll stick with my math, tyvm :biggrin: ppp
$9 u smoking crack or what? Its $3.90 for a quart of 91% ISO from Walmart! I paid 15 for a 1/2 gallon of 99.9%!

becuz only a slow glove would fit :coffee: ppp

laziness has nothin to do with it....it'z all about efficiency, plain & simple :headbang: ppp

let'z see, almost $9 for a bottle o' iso :yoinks:, vs $3 for the same size of acetone....i'll stick with my math, tyvm :biggrin: ppp

Hey I don't say anything about you huffing paint thinner so don't knock my method :toke::pighug:

This is a different article than the one I quoted from earlier but very informative for you stubborn old folks.

We used to put drops of mint in bong water to make it taste better when I was a kid :crying: It was impossible to actually clean a bong back in the day

Bro your too lazy to watch a 7 min tutorial on pressing rosin :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Don't tell me delivering food wipes you out that much you damn whippersnapper
Thats not about being lazy its about not having patience! When i am sitting around on here i def ain’t trying to watch mo homework! :d5::crying:

$9 u smoking crack or what? Its $3.90 for a quart of 91% ISO from Walmart! I paid 15 for a 1/2 gallon of 99.9%!

dude, i was jus goin by the pic he posted from amazon, so....:shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back