Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that first time smoking out of cleaned rig is the best tasting experience.

I got a shelf of ISO bottles, I fill it and let it sit over night, then I got these Q-tips on steroids I scrub her with. She looks brand new when I'm done.

View attachment 1676827

I clean my bong with minimal down time and don't even use ISO half the time just let the faucet run hot water threw the bong for 10-15 min until clean then rinse with cold water and your back in action. Maybe you'll do it more often to get the "fresh best tasting experience" you speak of more often then not rather then a couple times a year :doh::nono:

forgot u got the same bong i do :headbang:

for the ash catching: jus put a good o'l old school pipe screen in the bowl, not thoze sillee glass thingz....can be tricky to get to stay in there when clean, but after ya smoke a couple bowlz, they stay in & work a treat ;)

for cleaning: i've said it a thousand timez on here, but nobody ever listenz -> 100% acetone, not sillee iso, salt or whatever :doh:....in the nail polish section at walfart for like $3 a bottle....jus slosh it around in there & it eatz thru that shit like a hot knife thry butter in nothin flat....then jus wash out with warm water, dawn & a bottle brush....voila! :headbang: a clean bong is a happee bong :soak: ppp
Idk who's lazier, you or @Fermented_Fruitz :crying:

My money is on the milk dud eatin' machine from texas but man, it sure is close! :rofl::rofl:

Where do you guys get your ISO? I'm getting sick of buying the quarts at walmart, I go through it pretty quick. I was thinking about checking like a beauty supply shop maybe?
Amazon this is the best deal I’ve found unless buying multiple gallons

IMG_9428.jpeg

Idk who's lazier, you or @Fermented_Fruitz :crying:

My money is on the milk dud eatin' machine from texas but man, it sure is close! :rofl::rofl:
Don’t forget this guy actually works tho! ;)
If u wanna call grocery shopping or delivering food stoned a job! It pays my bills! :rofl:

I clean my bong with minimal down time and don't even use ISO half the time just let the fact run hot water threw the bong for 10-15 min until clean then rinse with cold water and your back in action. Maybe you'll do it more often to get the "fresh best tasting experience" you speak of more often then not rather then a couple times a year :doh::nono:
I love how people act like cleaning a bong is such a chore. Hot water does most of the work. Just cause we're stoners doesn't mean we have to be lazy :crying:

"Similar to pond water, dirty bong water can be a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses, and more. Legionella pneumophilia being one of the household culprits of serious illness in stagnant water. A biofilm can form in any leftover water that has been used to filter cannabis smoke, and any pathogens that grow there can remain in the water when you refill your bong, giving them more chances to enter your throat and lungs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back