Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I was just stoned, its Loudermilk................lol
But I got my shit together now, I smoked another bowl.
I didn’t know that was a show just saw the preview for the movie on Netflix I believe it was!

So real talk for a minute; how would you all feel about us attempting (at least giving it the ol' college try) to put out some "AFN Endorsed" tutorials and education when it comes to autoflowers and cultivation?

A science based approach, with input from the growing community, on not just "how to do it," but the "this is why we do it" and "this is how we can do it better." With a systematic approach to challenging that information as well; if it's disagreed with, isn't "quite right," missing information, or needs an appropriate "wedge" to help differentiate the science from the anecdotes?

Hows a does a legend lead guitarist get a nickname like slowhand...lol

becuz only a slow glove would fit :coffee: ppp

Idk who's lazier, you or @Fermented_Fruitz :crying:

My money is on the milk dud eatin' machine from texas but man, it sure is close! :rofl::rofl:

laziness has nothin to do with it....it'z all about efficiency, plain & simple :headbang: ppp

Amazon this is the best deal I’ve found unless buying multiple gallons

View attachment 1676847

let'z see, almost $9 for a bottle o' iso :yoinks:, vs $3 for the same size of acetone....i'll stick with my math, tyvm :biggrin: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back