Not open for further replies.
IMG_8124.jpeg
IMG_8125.jpeg
IMG_8127.jpeg
IMG_8128.jpeg
IMG_8129.jpeg
IMG_8130.jpeg
IMG_8131.jpeg
Last night. Monsoon storms here in northern Arizona. During the break we all went out to put up the dog playpen fencing. Soon as that was done fired the grill up for dinner. I finished in time before the next set of rain fell. Now all of us relaxing waiting to see if we’re going to have more rain tonight or will it hold off until tomorrow mid morning throughout the day.

Thats freakin HOT Mano Maybe a kiddy pool w/ice :shrug:
Yeah, it will be miserable. I can wet my shirt and stand in front of the cooler or take a cold shower/bath if it gets too hot inside. It will depend mostly on the humidity. Two years ago when it was114F the house hit 88f fooking uncomfortable but manageable. I have AC but the unit cannot keep the house cooler than 18 degrees lower than outside and costs $$$$$ to run. I wanted to replace the AC a few years ago but the building codes require new ducting at about $10,000 on top of $5,000 for the AC. It is probably a good thing I did not do it because the newer Heat Pump technology has big government rebates coming and will not require ducting at all!

View attachment 1691552View attachment 1691553View attachment 1691554View attachment 1691555View attachment 1691556View attachment 1691557View attachment 1691558Last night. Monsoon storms here in northern Arizona. During the break we all went out to put up the dog playpen fencing. Soon as that was done fired the grill up for dinner. I finished in time before the next set of rain fell. Now all of us relaxing waiting to see if we’re going to have more rain tonight or will it hold off until tomorrow mid morning throughout the day.
Damn now I am hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back