Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the ac in my car was feeling like it was a bit underperforming! :yoinks::crying:
image.jpg

Should be white! :haha::rofl:

Walter White - Day 35 :toke:
1000023215.jpg

Mango Cookies - Day 24
1000023219.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, still on a break.

still feel puny. The heat does not help. I am a prisoner in my house because it is to hot to do anything outside. I got up early to walk, I am not a morning person :shrug:

I think I want to replace my old back-up 1800w generator with a new inverter and was hoping to find one locally to have on hand for this heat wave. That many days over 110F leads me to think a power outage is more than likely. I just wanted it to run my swamp cooler but Ms. MOG felt we should go big enough to handle the freezer and fridge?

Easier said than done. I think I want dual fuel and 2000w or go 4500w for the freezer & Fridge . Well California has the CARB (California Air Resources board) clean air requirement, lots of models do not qualify. Then Shipping on most is much too slow. The next problem is the size. Costco has the best deal on a dual fuel whole house back-up at 4500w for $699 but the damn thing is huge and heavy. I am dealing with this time crunch or it would be easier to decide?

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, still on a break.

still feel puny. The heat does not help. I am a prisoner in my house because it is to hot to do anything outside. I got up early to walk, I am not a morning person :shrug:

I think I want to replace my old back-up 1800w generator with a new inverter and was hoping to find one locally to have on hand for this heat wave. That many days over 110F leads me to think a power outage is more than likely. I just wanted it to run my swamp cooler but Ms. MOG felt we should go big enough to handle the freezer and fridge?

Easier said than done. I think I want dual fuel and 2000w or go 4500w for the freezer & Fridge . Well California has the CARB (California Air Resources board) clean air requirement, lots of models do not qualify. Then Shipping on most is much too slow. The next problem is the size. Costco has the best deal on a dual fuel whole house back-up at 4500w for $699 but the damn thing is huge and heavy. I am dealing with this time crunch or it would be easier to decide?
My entire house can run on 6900. $750 if you've got a tractor supply near you
Screenshot_20240701-154017.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back