Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow countrymen. And to the rest of you.........Happy Monday!!!!! I'm doing up a bacon wrapped beef roast on the Pit Boss to celebrate. In the meantime It's dabs and a swim in the pool. Have an awesome day my friends............. :smokeout: :smokeout::smokeout:View attachment 1691538
Now that sounds wonderful

a kiddy pool w/ice & full of mickeyz....get it right man! :naughtystep: :cheers: ppp
1000023223.jpg
1000023220.jpg
1000023222.jpg
1000023221.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, still on a break.

still feel puny. The heat does not help. I am a prisoner in my house because it is to hot to do anything outside. I got up early to walk, I am not a morning person :shrug:

I think I want to replace my old back-up 1800w generator with a new inverter and was hoping to find one locally to have on hand for this heat wave. That many days over 110F leads me to think a power outage is more than likely. I just wanted it to run my swamp cooler but Ms. MOG felt we should go big enough to handle the freezer and fridge?

Easier said than done. I think I want dual fuel and 2000w or go 4500w for the freezer & Fridge . Well California has the CARB (California Air Resources board) clean air requirement, lots of models do not qualify. Then Shipping on most is much too slow. The next problem is the size. Costco has the best deal on a dual fuel whole house back-up at 4500w for $699 but the damn thing is huge and heavy. I am dealing with this time crunch or it would be easier to decide?
My friend in Jamaica (RIP) went with a Lister diesel generator, with hand-crank starting. He put it in a shed up the hill from the house because it was kinda noisy:
lister_generator.JPG

I had some issues with sprouts wilting before they could grow. So this time I started in Solo cups, and baked my coco for 3 hours at 300°F to sterilize it just in case. It's a mix of new and used coco. A 3-gallon pot of coco fits in a turkey pan. The wife asked what's cooking. When I said "dirt," she just shook her head and walked away.
baked_coco-coir.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back