Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_dreamer in my late 20s I had just moved out to the country on a small acreage and built a couple 3’x30’ raised beds. I found a guy that raised fighting roosters and he let me clean out their coops. I put that shit in my beds and planted 20 or 30 tomato plants. All did great but an heirloom Brandywine. It grew 7’ tall, looked like a Christmas tree. Not a single fruit on it all season. :shrug:

Interesting. Sounds like wrong mix of nutrients.

This guy was getting the same nutes as everyone else, though :-(

@Blue_dreamer in my late 20s I had just moved out to the country on a small acreage and built a couple 3’x30’ raised beds. I found a guy that raised fighting roosters and he let me clean out their coops. I put that shit in my beds and planted 20 or 30 tomato plants. All did great but a heirloom Brandywine. It grew 7’ tall, looked like a Christmas tree. Not a single fruit on it all season. :shrug:

OH, I see what you are saying now. All the other tomatoes did great except that Brandywine.

Yeah, I think I just lost the genetic lottery here. It didn't flower at all until I switched to 12/12. It may have just had the wrong switches flipped in the genes and it wasn't gonna happen no matter what I did. Or, it would be so slow that in another 3 months it might be done, if I had room for a 10' tall plant.

1712859661104.gif

But i ask @Lil Dab not u and his said nothing of agua! ;) :d5:

Yours was like 3 posts earlier so i had forgot by then! ;) :crying:
I never posted about water. I quoted dab’s post about how much water he uses since you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back