Status
Not open for further replies.
My photoperiod blue gelato is doing really well. Its the Blue Gelato #41 from Barney's Farm.

1712857888871.png

I'm really happy with it. I topped it 3x when it was little, and its coming into that structure REALLY well. Not super leafy, although I did just trim some of the lower fan leaves off that weren't getting any light, just to help lighten it up a bit and improve air flow.

I took clippings from it to grow clones, and I'm really excited about that.

After everything I'm growing now wraps up, I'm going to likely do one tent of photos and one tent of autos.

I have a couple photos from Secret Seed Society I want to grow, including a Pina Colada and a Frozen Yogurt.

The other tent I'm gonna run one of each of the speedrun seeds I bought.

I can't thank you all enough. You are all great human beings. Really been my rock through this. Other than my primary, shuffling around , I feel like I have a good team of doctors at least
THANK YOU AFN

We Love you too @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:bighug:...

@Blue_dreamer in my late 20s I had just moved out to the country on a small acreage and built a couple 3’x30’ raised beds. I found a guy that raised fighting roosters and he let me clean out their coops. I put that shit in my beds and planted 20 or 30 tomato plants. All did great but a heirloom Brandywine. It grew 7’ tall, looked like a Christmas tree. Not a single fruit on it all season. :shrug:

Wow.......:shrug:... that's ridiculous..........

I hate to kill it, but I just can't support it getting any bigger, and I was starting to doubt it would ever actually flower.

Sucks, but I have plenty of bud and plenty of plants, so its not a massive loss for me. Just a loss of invested time, electric and nutrient costs. Luckily my nutrients are dirt cheap. I'd be mad if I burnt through $25 of GH stuff on it.

Biggest disappointment is it seems like the lemon terpenes work really well for me. The northern lights I grew is fantastic for pain for me. I'm a big guy and my back and feet are always bothering me, and the northern lights works fantastic for me. The Gorilla was very similar terpenes.

Oh well, I have 7 oz of Northern Lights, that'll last me a good while, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back