He hooked me up too got my seeds last night going to plants some later today. Haven’t decided on which ones yet. Lebanese acid and purple biker. Might be my choices. Ill start a thread when I plant them tonight.

Hell yeah that's sweet yeah I think I'm going to do the Photo's first just wish I had more might have to do them in the small tent cause I don't wanna run Photo's and auto in the same tent at the same time to many Rez's. Might see if my buddy has a couple photo's I can steal from him so I can fill the big tent with Photo's. Then the auto's will get started next round they've got me busy for awhile still only have grown one of each of the first batch I got like 8 auto strains of there's right now little overwhelmed. I swear I'm not taking on any new breeders this year still have personal projects I want to start just no room :toke::pass:

1719676734940.gif

1719676785014.gif

1719676760525.gif

Hell yeah that's sweet yeah I think I'm going to do the Photo's first just wish I had more might have to do them in the small tent cause I don't wanna run Photo's and auto in the same tent at the same time to many Rez's. Might see if my buddy has a couple photo's I can steal from him so I can fill the big tent with Photo's. Then the auto's will get started next round they've got me busy for awhile still only have grown one of each of the first batch I got like 8 auto strains of there's right now little overwhelmed. I swear I'm not taking on any new breeders this year still have personal projects I want to start just no room :toke::pass:
What else u looking to try and get photo wise? Indica/ sativa or no clue just photo? If u wanted photo regs i got tons! Whole Tupperware dish and prob 90% came free from instagram giveaways! ;)

I hear ya there. I dont have room for photos. If I ever come across enough space Id like to try. Until then autos. Yeah they just threw me ten strains of theres. Thats way more then I was expecting. I got plenty to keep me busy too. I also have stuff that I bought I wanna grow. Im going to sneak it in here and there. Some the seeds are starting to get 2 plus years old. Been trying to get ride of some old stock not easy when you keep getting new stuff that you wanna grow. Lol. Too many seeds not enough time.

What else u looking to try and get photo wise? Indica/ sativa or no clue just photo? If u wanted photo regs i got tons! Whole Tupperware dish and prob 90% came free from instagram giveaways! ;)
Photo and fire lol I don't really care as long as there from a reputable breeder. I don't want just any instagram Joe smo's breeder seeds and definitely don't want regs :nono::toke::pass:

Back