Mephisto Genetics
Pigletta's Purple Haze Tester
Day 52

Two heads are better than one..

Main Cola
Screenshot_2024-06-29-11-49-16-778.jpg

:bow:

Hell yeah that's sweet yeah I think I'm going to do the Photo's first just wish I had more might have to do them in the small tent cause I don't wanna run Photo's and auto in the same tent at the same time to many Rez's. Might see if my buddy has a couple photo's I can steal from him so I can fill the big tent with Photo's. Then the auto's will get started next round they've got me busy for awhile still only have grown one of each of the first batch I got like 8 auto strains of there's right now little overwhelmed. I swear I'm not taking on any new breeders this year still have personal projects I want to start just no room :toke::pass:
You can fill a tent with just 1 photo. Just gotta let it veg longer. Should be no problem filling a 4x4 with 2 :pass:

Photo and fire lol I don't really care as long as there from a reputable breeder. I don't want just any instagram Joe smo's breeder seeds and definitely don't want regs :nono::toke::pass:
Lmao i was picky I didn’t sign up for ones from unknown breeders cuz i knew I wouldn’t grow them! I’ll pm u some pics of what i got later to see if anything catches your fancy! I’ve had em for some time so i can spread the love vs letting them collect dust! ;) :d5:

You can fill a tent with just 1 photo. Just gotta let it veg longer. Should be no problem filling a 4x4 with 2 :pass:
Yup i got 2 in my 4x4 and def gonna try to manipulate them once the lowers get longer so i can try and make them wider! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

This one nodes are already tighter so may top it like i did other 1 to really let lowers get some length!
image.jpg

Supercrop 1 i will weigh down once i notice it starting to try to stand up! :cooldance:

Back