So……. Sometime yesterday afternoon I realized I perhaps was a wee bit off my rocker when I found myself searching how high off the hog I could live if I sold everything and moved to Thailand… :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then I realized I couldn’t really remember the last time I had slept…. Started putting two and two together, remembered how this train of thought ended last time….(sold everything and moved a thousand miles away with zero plans lol)……and began dabbing feverishly until I was able to sleep for a few hours.

Fairly back to normal now….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :lildab: Although I’ve CHOSEN to continue dabbing feverishly, just to be on the safe side and what not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::doh::doh::doh::doh::lildab:

So……. Sometime yesterday afternoon I realized I perhaps was a wee bit off my rocker when I found myself searching how high off the hog I could live if I sold everything and moved to Thailand… :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then I realized I couldn’t really remember the last time I had slept…. Started putting two and two together, remembered how this train of thought ended last time….(sold everything and moved a thousand miles away with zero plans lol)……and began dabbing feverishly until I was able to sleep for a few hours.

Fairly back to normal now….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :lildab: Although I’ve CHOSEN to continue dabbing feverishly, just to be on the safe side and what not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::doh::doh::doh::doh::lildab:
Thailand is a great destination!
They are threatening to change the weed laws though!
You can't own property if you are non native but my idea would be buy a boat and live on that, job done!

Thailand is a great destination!
They are threatening to change the weed laws though!
You can't own property if you are non native but my idea would be buy a boat and live on that, job done!
I was just gonna be a nomad and live in nice hotels, moving when I got bored….

I doubt the weed laws will change much, since they’re making lotsa money from taxes…. It’ll probably get more expensive…and more restricted…. But who knows. :pass:

Back