#HappyCaturday @Jpkindbud :bighug:... I'll have a look...if it is something simple I may be able to do it....but...

If it is the info that has been removed to be reclassified....I may not be able to.

One suggestion...set up a New thread...then ... when the old thread pops up we can Merge the two.....:headbang:...

View attachment 1691060

That's me Done....:cooldance:... there will be 10% more seed left in the bodies when they wilt more.........but I Honestly can't be arsed to do anymore :biggrin:...half day Saturday....

I guess I've saved at least a Grand........:crying:

#HappyCaturday #stoners

It's raining here, feels like a good day for a nap.

0629240757a.jpg

I made this post in Aug 2021 but thought it could do the rounds again.
Happy Caturday

Have you ever wondered what a forum for
Catnip would look like?
:crying:Something like this maybe?:crying:

The Nip Network Forum
The home of Nip for Cats

The latest Nip strains, to hit the pet isle, form all the best Nip breeders

1628334635548.png

1628337249500.png

Tall Girls Nip - Perfect Pussy Seed Co.- Is a true catnip (Nepeta cataria)– Has two phenos & produces white to purple flowers and grows 3 feet (1 m.) high
It is a tall growing nip, with wide internodal distances. The high starts of slow and mellow but eat enough it & it will be coming through like a freight train! Leaving you delirious and dribbling drops of saliva and will see you purr your day away in contentment and tranquility! Not for the novice grower.

1628334969530.png

1628337282835.png

Purple Nips - Purring Pussy Genetics - Is a Greek catnip (Nepeta parnassica)– Pale pink to purple blooms growing to 1½ feet (.5 m.)
This purple strain is a real beauty & one of the most fragrant of the catnip family. Growing to rather squat 50 cm, this nip is ideal for the stealth pussy,who is wanting to keep it from prying eyes . The effect is similar to being hit with a brick as the soaring high grabs you with full force, sending you in to pussy oblivion, very psychedelic! Not for first timers, previous nip experience is advised.

1628335482031.png

1628337353340.png
Stinking Pussy - Cat Ahoy Seeds - A Camphor catnip (Nepeta camphorata)– White flowers with purple dots, about 1½ feet (.5 m.)
They have sturdy stems with opposite heart-shaped, green to gray-green leaves. Nepeta plants are usually aromatic in foliage and flowers.The high levels of "neptalatone" contained in this strain binds to the olfactory receptors, typically resulting in temporary euphoria. Another squat strain, very easy to grow and ideal for beginners. The high is short lived but what it lacks in longevity, is totally made up for by the sheer bliss you will experience,big purrs guaranteed!

1628336027457.png

1628338325265.png
Lemon Catnip - Puddytat Seeds - (Nepeta citriodora) – White and purple blooms, reaching about 3 feet (1 m.) tall
A sister variety to the common catnip but with a deep and rich lemon scented foliage. It is a hardy plant which will survive normal winters outside. Excellent in pots in the garden. The plant is slightly smaller than other varieties of Catnip and is better behaved with short internodes. Prefers the same dry, hot sites as common catnip. The high is sublime, bringing you a warm & contented glow, which will make your eyes close to mere slits. You will be smiling contentedly for hours but it will also see you running to your bowl come kitty teatime,as it is well known for bringing on almost uncontrollable munchies!

1628336614152.png

1628338201880.png
Flying Carpet - Persian Cat Landrace Seeds - Is a landrace Persian catnip (Nepeta mussinii) – Lavender flowers and a height of 15 inches (38 cm.)
Don't let this tiny purple strain fool you by her short stature, she is a true beast! One of the strongest nips out there. High flower to leaf ratio, sees minimal defoliating and produces abundant flowers with real bag appeal! A commercial grower variety, idea for the market or pet shop. The high is amazing if you go careful, it is great for listening to the birds sing as you lay out sunning yourself. However caution must be taken, take too much and you head will spin like a washing machine, advanced users only! Can be one of the more difficult varieties to grow, experienced growers only.

Users Threads & Journals

1628337454979.png

Badcats Bong thread

1628337467579.png

Scaredy Cat - Does a full jar in one sitting

1628337831428.png

Tattypud's - Greenhouse grow

Back