Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the story wasn’t neverending after all! :shrug: :crying:
Nope, there was clearly an ending…. marked by credits and everything. We should sue for false advertising….. a real bait and switch!!!! Bastards.

I’ll settle out of court right now for a flyingdogpuppy tho….. I bet there’s a farm somewhere that they breed those things at.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Nope, there was clearly an ending…. marked by credits and everything. We should sue for false advertising….. a real bait and switch!!!! Bastards.

I’ll settle out of court right now for a flyingdogpuppy tho….. I bet there’s a farm somewhere that they breed those things at.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Can maybe win that lawsuit cuz I know someone sued taco bell and some other fast food places for false advertising for using these nice photos of food that look way better then what u actually get!

Man I just want those double decker tacos back on the menu.

Try explaining that you want a hard taco wrapped in a tortilla with some beans in between layers. It's not hard but damn I can't find a functional employee willing to make me one. Although before they discontinued them I did manage to get those dorito loco tacos, yeah double decker those bad boys right up.

1000023131.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back