Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening my Grobros and girls.

I have created another sketch. This one was for my co-worker’s college aged daughter.

I asked for some ideas and based off what she sent as feedback I felt like I could relate to….
Likes Turtles, Likes Music… Make a Turtle playing Turntables….View attachment 1690689

Lil Stick Day 69 Late Flower she’s getting close and can barely hold her self up buds are the size of golf balls and super sticky. Actually had a branch break so I got an early tester drying probably give her another week. See where she’s at and how the tester goes:headbang::drool::hurry:

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

IMG_0333.jpeg

2024-06-26-21-40-50-291.jpeg
2024-06-26-21-40-08-855.jpeg
2024-06-26-21-38-37-168.jpeg

:face:Pot calling the kettle black no?:biggrin: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m cheap in plenty of areas but gratuity isn’t one! I know what its like to depend on them so not shady! Except stupid fast food places that now ask u to tip like them fuckers ain’t making minimum wage or better already! :nono::rofl:

You mean "cheap ass" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but yes, that is steep!
My floor ac was $350 for 12,000btu and seen as i got nowhere to put a tent thats near a window and even if i did $700 just to pipe air directly into tent is not happening! I will bust out zipties and attach a piece of ducting to my current ac before i pay double the cost for that feature! And mine has a dehumidifier in it that works well enough! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back