Talk about some bullshit! I was running in Kroger so grabbed a little $7.50 order since it was going what app said was 3.6 miles around the corner from store! I was a bit aggravated when the customer almost doubled order size to 9 items but left the same shitty $2 tip but i was grabbing it since would only taken 10-15 min total including delivery but whether something is messed up in customers address how she input it into app or she changed dropoff after checking out when u hit the link to navigate to customer it wasn’t going 3.6 miles around the corner it was going 21 miles to main street in downtown fort worth in rush hour traffic so was 40 min drive if i spent $17 and took the tollway so i said fuck no and contacted instacart customer support and they cancelled batch for me and gave me $5 for the hassle and then after I returned the items i got another $10 so made double the money and didn’t have to deliver it anywhere! Before i made it to my car i saw same order pop up showing it going same 3.6 miles around the corner so think customer input address with wrong zip code but either way someone is gonna be shocked once they see where it’s going! :yoinks::nono::crying:

Talk about some bullshit! I was running in Kroger so grabbed a little $7.50 order since it was going what app said was 3.6 miles around the corner from store! I was a bit aggravated when the customer almost doubled order size to 9 items but left the same shitty $2 tip but i was grabbing it since would only taken 10-15 min total including delivery but whether something is messed up in customers address how she input it into app or she changed dropoff after checking out when u hit the link to navigate to customer it wasn’t going 3.6 miles around the corner it was going 21 miles to main street in downtown fort worth in rush hour traffic so was 40 min drive if i spent $17 and took the tollway so i said fuck no and contacted instacart customer support and they cancelled batch for me and gave me $5 for the hassle and then after I returned the items i got another $10 so made double the money and didn’t have to deliver it anywhere! Before i made it to my car i saw same order pop up showing it going same 3.6 miles around the corner so think customer input address with wrong zip code but either way someone is gonna be shocked once they see where it’s going! :yoinks::nono::crying:
And on top if that prob woulda cost $8 to park in a fucking garage to be able to take her order up to her 9th floor office but she only tipped a fucking measly $2!

1719447122549.gif

Good evening my Grobros and girls.

I have created another sketch. This one was for my co-worker’s college aged daughter.

I asked for some ideas and based off what she sent as feedback I felt like I could relate to….
Likes Turtles, Likes Music… Make a Turtle playing Turntables….
IMG_0199.jpeg

Good evening my Grobros and girls.

I have created another sketch. This one was for my co-worker’s college aged daughter.

I asked for some ideas and based off what she sent as feedback I felt like I could relate to….
Likes Turtles, Likes Music… Make a Turtle playing Turntables….View attachment 1690689
U know whats coming next…..

10B21FEE-1E27-4180-8079-02DDA5D6BD39.jpeg
D7BE0C10-05CC-4D47-88EE-283839A18186.jpeg
F3264659-4AD3-4606-8F60-99318E8AB8BA.jpeg

I can remove the joint if its for a kid! ;) :d5::crying:

Okay do not get stoned and go to this website. Really, don’t do it. . .

I lost like 20 minutes in there. It is as it says, one million checkboxes. It is in real-time and folks are clicking and unclicking with wild abandon. It’s like a galactic game of battleship, well almost.

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs working.

I think that is a good price if it can do what they say. That drain for the dehumidifier is a concern!
There are a lot of tricks on that little pony! I dont have humility issues typically so it would work in my garden/set up..but id would take some convincing on the spousal end… :biggrin:

Back