IF YOU EATING YOUR FOOD
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
IF NONE OF THE ABOVE WORRIES YOU
THEN THIS VIDEO IS HILLARIOUS!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

1719426341355.gif

1719426358622.gif

Speaking of fertilizer....

Are people still using mega crop or has something new, like explosive diarrhea, started trending?
I’m still feeding megacrop one part. There’s also a two part now, but I haven’t used it. You can still get a free sample of one part on their website… :pass:

I’m still feeding megacrop one part. There’s also a two part now, but I haven’t used it. You can still get a free sample of one part on their website… :pass:
I think I still have about 6 or 7 pounds of the one-part. Assuming it has not turned into one solid mass by now. It was rather hygroscopic if memory serves.

It's been awhile

I think I still have about 6 or 7 pounds of the one-part. Assuming it has not turned into one solid mass by now. It was rather hygroscopic if memory serves.

It's been awhile
Just smash it apart with a hammer. Every new bag usually has some big chunks that need broken up…. No problem :pass:

I noticed the other night they have free samples of 2 part now also :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.