#HappyWednesday @DDubs :bighug: ... #SharingOne.....

Got a good day plan.....?.......:pass:
Nah, just work. Ended up being a quick morning so it gives me time to catch up on deferred work. First a quick peak on the ladies and a sec to get in the right frame of mind.

20240626_104739.jpg

You could save hundreds of dollars and get a camping tent air conditioner….. kinda looks similar….. :pass:
Not only that u need to have your tents near a window with an open wall socket to plug into since those units can’t be put on an extension cord (or not supposed to) so might as well get a cheaper floor ac unless u just wanna control it from ac infinity app! Kinda impossible to put it in your tent and be able to accomplish both those things cuz u would prob need 25’ or more of exhaust ducting to go from ac out the tent and to a window!

I won these in a raffle from The Vault. There's 1 in each package so 10 seeds. First time running Barneys farm so I'm looking forward to trying them out. :pass:
Sweet. I grew a Seedsman Auto Strawberry Cheesecake a couple years back and really liked the bud, very tasty and strong. Good luck with it, I will be interested to see how you like it.

Not only that u need to have your tents near a window with an open wall socket to plug into since those units can’t be put on an extension cord (or not supposed to) so might as well get a cheaper floor ac unless u just wanna control it from ac infinity app! Kinda impossible to put it in your tent and be able to accomplish both those things cuz u would prob need 25’ or more of exhaust ducting to go from ac out the tent and to a window!
For $700 they can kiss my ass! :yoinks::nono::crying::finger:

1719416544521.gif

Back