Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day friends, a cooler day here so I decided to try out my new smoker on a marinated pork loin. Morning dabs put a hunger on....... :headbang:
20240625_091823.jpg
20240625_091838.jpg

Hey hey hey! Got everything cleaned up fairly well, new light and controller installed, and the bed ready to rock when I get back from the beach

Reammended with 6 cups craft blend, 8 cups mineral mix (basalt, gypsum, oyster shell flower), 6 cups gnarly barley, 3 cups+ of bokashi, little bit of left over worm castings as there are worms in there already and in the build a flower, 1/3 bag build a flower. In lieu of a cover crop, tossed a grocery bag of leaves trimmed from mom plants. Watered in with two tbls of Rootwise myco and 2 tables big 6 micros.

Seems like a lot, but only took about 15 minutes and that includes grinding the barley. then 15 to water in

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 1.42.21 PM.png

Snuggled in a baking up for probably two weeks till I get back

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 1.42.41 PM.png

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO because the F'in neighbor's dog started barking at 6am :cuss: Dabs onboard and all is well :rofl:

I had a whole chicken in the fridge that had to be cooked today. It has just been too hot to cook anything in the house so today I boiled it in water with vegies and herbs outdoors, boned it out and it is chilling in the fridge. I strained and transferred the stock into a smaller pot and it is on the outside burner reducing. I use homemade chicken stock when ever possible. I am going to make chicken salad with the meat later.

The Pit Boss Smoker did not disappoint. I think my summer cooking will be done on this unit to keep the house cooler. I sense a whole new menu.
20240625_124927.jpg
20240625_125319.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back