Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pit Boss Smoker did not disappoint. I think my summer cooking will be done on this unit to keep the house cooler. I sense a whole new menu.View attachment 1690492View attachment 1690493
Which of their smokers did you get? My mom has a small cheapo one she uses to make a smoked salsa and its super popular but she can only fit like 3 pans in it and it only has an analog knob to set heat level (no temp control) and she wants an upgrade that will hold more pans! Or at least 3 large pans cuz current one holds 1 large and 2 shallow pans!

Mephisto Genetics
Pigletta's Purple Haze Tester
Day 48

Screenshot_2024-06-25-15-43-49-614.jpg

:bow:

Which of their smokers did you get? My mom has a small cheapo one she uses to make a smoked salsa and its super popular but she can only fit like 3 pans in it and it only has an analog knob to set heat level (no temp control) and she wants an upgrade that will hold more pans! Or at least 3 large pans cuz current one holds 1 large and 2 shallow pans!
I would measure those large pans and look for a smoker with big enough racks to fit a pan per rack…. Just my dirty little opinion, though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I would measure those large pans and look for a smoker with big enough racks to fit a pan per rack…. Just my dirty little opinion, though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
I saw there 700 model (has 7 shelves inside) on Amazon when i google searched pit boss smokers but it was almost $800! Has me wondering if one of these would be better!
Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back