Cheers for the Buffet @420Forever ... :bighug:

We went shopping...boo...all I wanted from Lidl was some coffee....I do the shopping.... hubby looks up the middle aisles...the bargains.

I pick him up when I've done the shopping... it's like a man crèche......:pighug:.......

So as I come back.. he's waving his arms... they have my raised pots with lids in.

How many do I want...2... have 4..no..2's enough.... I'll get you the 4.....pfft....

So he's dragging the pots.. I've got the groceries..bit pandemonium.

I heard the assistant say the total..hubby paid....and I'm thinking...I'm sure it was more than that.

When we got outside..I took the receipt off hubby...and you know when it is end of the roll...all dark grey...couldn't see a ruddy thing.....:doh:

Got home.. got me reading glasses..........,and they'd only charged us for 1.......so I got 4 new pots for 25 Euros......:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

Cheers for the Buffet @420Forever ... :bighug:

We went shopping...boo...all I wanted from Lidl was some coffee....I do the shopping.... hubby looks up the middle aisles...the bargains.

I pick him up when I've done the shopping... it's like a man crèche......:pighug:.......

So as I come back.. he's waving his arms... they have my raised pots with lids in.

How many do I want...2... have 4..no..2's enough.... I'll get you the 4.....pfft....

So he's dragging the pots.. I've got the groceries..bit pandemonium.

I heard the assistant say the total..hubby paid....and I'm thinking...I'm sure it was more than that.

When we got outside..I took the receipt off hubby...and you know when it is end of the roll...all dark grey...couldn't see a ruddy thing.....:doh:

Got home.. got me reading glasses..........,and they'd only charged us for 1.......so I got 4 new pots for 25 Euros......:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:
1719077354709.gif

1719077408781.gif

Good morning gromies amigros and grofessors 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳

IMG_0081.png

My daughter bought me a stiizy pen and a couple indica gram carts. For convenience on the go and low key toking this rig is amazing and the effect is pretty much identical to my rosin pen but soooo convenient without the reloading. Thus I need to ask if anyone knows if these are refillable?
Hope y’all are having a great day so far

Back