Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now!
How is Y’all tonight?
Another rough week, but it’s Friday evening and I’ve had my 1st beer and a good bunch of rips from the bong!
Anyway I stopped by to mention this cool new thing I found. If you’re a reader, you should check this out. It’s called BookBub you can google it. I’m still looking for a downside but I haven’t found one so far.
I get an email a day with a list of book bargains in the genres that I like. Usually a $1.99 a few were free. They will list the titles with a little blurb and then you choose where to buy with the links provided. I use Amazon, there’s Apple, google, and Barnes & Noble as well for most of the deals.
Peace,

Hey Now!
How is Y’all tonight?
Another rough week, but it’s Friday evening and I’ve had my 1st beer and a good bunch of rips from the bong!
Anyway I stopped by to mention this cool new thing I found. If you’re a reader, you should check this out. It’s called BookBub you can google it. I’m still looking for a downside but I haven’t found one so far.
I get an email a day with a list of book bargains in the genres that I like. Usually a $1.99 a few were free. They will list the titles with a little blurb and then you choose where to buy with the links provided. I use Amazon, there’s Apple, google, and Barnes & Noble as well for most of the deals.
Peace,
Afternoon my friend :bighug: :pass:

Top man! You got 15-20 years on me!
How times change and it so interesting to know the old styles and methods!
I collect cannabis literature and have books and pamphlets from the 70's.
View attachment 1689730
I had to downsize when babies came and I gave away a bunch of hydroponic marijuana, magic mushroom and psychedelic plants books. And fabulous freak brothers, high times, and other counterculture and underground stuff from the era.

Wish I kept them. I only have a few items left.
Hey Now!
How is Y’all tonight?
Peace,
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back