Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity bong?!?!?!?

How’s about you step into the future and we do some Fookin’ DABS :lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab:
View attachment 1689726View attachment 1689727
I'm outdoors only these days, so I'll have to wait until harvest time!
Then get a dab press.
I aint gonna go the hair tongs route! :rofl:
As much as I don't like to admit it, I aint a youngster anymore and I still remember the old ways!
A blim of hash on a badge pin under a pint glass on a book, light the blim, place the glass over it on a hard back book!
Wait for the glass to fill with smoke and breath in a pint'o'smoke!!
Hot knives were an old favorite too!
you can also tape 4" ducting too a 4" tin can, with a hole in the middle for a chillum.
The ducting would be a foot or so long when extended.
Compress ducting to it's most compact size, insert loaded chillum, light chillum by slowly extending the ducting (you will need a friend with a lighter at this point).
Once full extended get you mate to remove the chillum, put you mouth to the hole and compress the ducting!
NB the hole should be sanded smooth!
Or when out in a beer garden drop a very small bit of hash on the cherry of a cigarette and suck the smoke in as it rises!
These are mostly from the 1980's how things have changed!
Lastly is the cherbang a cardboard tube with a small hole made in the side, so to fit a joint in!
The small hole with the joint in is furthest away from you.
Put the tube to your mouth, cover the other end with your hand and suck until you have a full tube of smoke, them uncover the end where you hand is and suck in in the smoke!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green . Its the actual cooking thing that wears me out.
Here is a 15 minute one pot meal, Velveeta Shells & Cheese add 1 can of Albacore Tuna in water, drained, That's it if your desperate to make a turd. If you want to make it "Good Food" add some fresh grated Asiago cheese and chopped fresh Parsley. Still only 1 pot and 15 minutes in the kitchen. I used to eat this right out of the pot and only dirty the pot, grater, knife board and spoon. It is really good.
I love fishing but hate eating most fish! Only kind I remember liking was every summer when we went to michigan my moms uncle owned a big ass bar and he would do a big fish fry of perch caught in the lake behind his house and it was always bomb! :d5:
I don't like fresh water fish much but a still wiggling Kokanee salmon out of the High Sierra lakes, floured and pan fried for breakfast in the mountains is a special treat.

I tried that and they wouldn’t kick to bloom! Had to drop to 11/13 after almost 3 weeks and then had pistols within a week!

I tried that and they wouldn’t kick to bloom! Had to drop to 11/13 after almost 3 weeks and then had pistols within a week!
Like autos not all photos reach maturity at the same times.
One strain might take five weeks where as others take 3 weeks or even less!
I guess in time you get to know your strains!
That isn't so easy these days as there are so many strains, you may never grow the same strain twice.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Here is a 15 minute one pot meal, Velveeta Shells & Cheese add 1 can of Albacore Tuna in water, drained, That's it if your desperate to make a turd. If you want to make it "Good Food" add some fresh grated Asiago cheese and chopped fresh Parsley. Still only 1 pot and 15 minutes in the kitchen. I used to eat this right out of the pot and only dirty the pot, grater, knife board and spoon. It is really good.

I don't like fresh water fish much but a still wiggling Kokanee salmon out of the High Sierra lakes, floured and pan fried for breakfast in the mountains is a special treat.
I totally agree! Sea fishing is more my thing and there are more good tasting ones!
I still wanna try perch , though as I am told they taste ok!
In many parts of Eastern Europe they eat Carp at Christmas!
Give me a turkey any day.
Don't forget that Carp is an anagram of crap, I'm told they don't taste good!

They won't flower until they're mature enough no matter the light schedule. Takes a couple weeks. Thing with photos is the light is off for so long, there's not as much time for messing with them
Autos take a couple of weeks to kick into flowering too!
Some are quick some are slower to start flowering.
It also depends on what you need to mess with!
Set your 12/12 times to fit in with your lifestyle, ie don't have your lights on when your not home.
12 hours is a long time to mess with plants, if you are there.
Autos have officially been around for 15 years but I have been growing for 32 years, we had to grow with these styles because there were no autos!
If you didn't grow before 15 years ago, these methods may seem clunky but it was the best we had !
Further to that they are many many more photo strains, so to use the 12/12 from seed will see you have the fastest crop you may not max the yield but you will get the fastest one!
Or you can wait for someone to make that photo strain you want to try, into an auto, which will take several years or not at all!

I'm outdoors only these days, so I'll have to wait until harvest time!
Then get a dab press.
I aint gonna go the hair tongs route! :rofl:
As much as I don't like to admit it, I aint a youngster anymore and I still remember the old ways!
A blim of hash on a badge pin under a pint glass on a book, light the blim, place the glass over it on a hard back book!
Wait for the glass to fill with smoke and breath in a pint'o'smoke!!
Hot knives were an old favorite too!
you can also tape 4" ducting too a 4" tin can, with a hole in the middle for a chillum.
The ducting would be a foot or so long when extended.
Compress ducting to it's most compact size, insert loaded chillum, light chillum by slowly extending the ducting (you will need a friend with a lighter at this point).
Once full extended get you mate to remove the chillum, put you mouth to the hole and compress the ducting!
NB the hole should be sanded smooth!
Or when out in a beer garden drop a very small bit of hash on the cherry of a cigarette and suck the smoke in as it rises!
These are mostly from the 1980's how things have changed!
Lastly is the cherbang a cardboard tube with a small hole made in the side, so to fit a joint in!
The small hole with the joint in is furthest away from you.
Put the tube to your mouth, cover the other end with your hand and suck until you have a full tube of smoke, them uncover the end where you hand is and suck in in the smoke!
Those were the days!

Who you calling old?

We were doing that in the 70`s too!
:pighug:

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone. Im just so tired of the world passing me by while I sit n can't do shit about it. U guys have been great to me as always so thank you :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back