Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed kill! :eyebrows::kitty::headbang::rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg

The thing literally flew past me 1 time and on 2nd swoop it went too low and she did 1 swipe of her paw and knocked it out midair! :woohoo1::vibe:

Not bad and mighty fine wishes to you and All :thumbsup: Smoking some of @Jeano's Genetics Wild Thing and chilling. Been getting a lot of rain so the toting of water has eased up for the garden :pass:
I’ve been dabbing some really terpy Root Beer Float :headbang: The smells have really emerged with a bit of a cure :lildab: exactly like a syrupy root beer…

Remember I was scared sh@less of extreme defoliation?

I should have started doing this years ago

It's still early to know the results, and I can see many ways to improve, but managing the garden in a tight space is so much easier than before.

Not bad and mighty fine wishes to you and All :thumbsup: Smoking some of @Jeano's Genetics Wild Thing and chilling. Been getting a lot of rain so the toting of water has eased up for the garden :pass:
Had to say it...

I’ve been dabbing some really terpy Root Beer Float :headbang: The smells have really emerged with a bit of a cure :lildab: exactly like a syrupy root beer…
I have read many positive reviews on the root beer float but have not tried it yet. The Wild Thing early test is honey cake taste and smell with a very focused high and very easy on the inhale I like it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back