Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically do the same in a built jeep but instead of the drag strip, we wheel the F out our rigs in the woods and drive home. Pretty funny seeing some people out on the woods and they are like "you drove THAT here, wheeling and then drive it home".... it definitly takes a different kind of person to do all that but we don't have to travel like those guys.
I haven't seen this kid doing it rock crawlers, but he's done sand rails and also snow rails ....... With that crazily Whistling Diesel Dave.............. He's been the bad influence on the boy.

My boy has built him a 4 Wheeler and when the kids and the wife/girlfriend Wanted to come along, he built a side by side. My boy is a horse trader and a half. He's traded himself into both of those vehicles! Done quite well too with a total investment.
They don't really do any rock crawling in Mississippi. Is mainly just going in the marshy muddy areas in the woods.
The pictures of the vehicles and everybody else is quite hysterical after an excursion!

After a set of those pictures he sent me, I told him, " If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a native Mississippian!":funny:

Bluestruttin

I think that’s the way to go….unless the citric acid makes it too burny :rofl::pass:
Sprinkle that on top of some buttered toast with strawberry jam on it and spread it out. I bet that would be good.

I can't even remember the last time I had strawberry jam on my toast! I definitely used to hit that Smucker's hard..................... Well, hard for me. @Fermented_Fruitz Would say it's enough for a single piece of Cheerios. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Alright I gotta mix the water for the girls

I Can definitely tell when I don't take my CBD.

Definitely more joint and muscular pain.

The other way is I get way too damn high and too easy! :funny: :funny: :funny:

So @Lil Dab and @Frankthetank : With MC 1 part, how much Epsom salt do I need to use per gallon? I saw a chart somewhere but I don't remember which of ya it was, or which thread.

I have a quick note I saved that says:
R/O water
3g/gal MC 1g/gal epsom
75ppm/gal cal mag
Mix the cal-mag into the RO and let it sit a spell before mixing in the other nutrients. Doing this stabilizes the RO and makes it easier to PH after all additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back