Status
Not open for further replies.
jebus-praise.gif

I have been witness to a miracle !
Its-A-Christmas-Miracle-Gif-min.gif

in almost summertime!
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I received a robocall from the Veterans Administration this morning, reminding me of an appointment on Monday.

The problem is I don't have an appointment on Monday. I do have an appointment on Thursday at the Dallas VA. So I go to the VA website and try to log in. Any vets here know what that's like when things are working. Well, we're talking dial up speeds of operation. I finally get logged in and finally to get the appointment page to load properly. I saw two appointments. Differently worded, but they were for the exact same procedure . :shrug::face:

We're not talking about a fun procedure either. The alien abduction procedure!:eek2::haha::haha::haha::haha:

And not only that, they had not sent out the "preparatory materials".:shrug::face:

Since they had just called me this morning, it was the first number on my phone. I actually got a human being with in a minute. I told the lady the situation and with two more stops in the phone call, everything was resolved in 10 minutes and 38 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That right there is an absolute miracle!:worship::worship::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm going to go out and buy me a lotto ticket!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

jebus-praise.gif

I have been witness to a miracle !
Its-A-Christmas-Miracle-Gif-min.gif

in almost summertime!
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I received a robocall from the Veterans Administration this morning, reminding me of an appointment on Monday.

The problem is I don't have an appointment on Monday. I do have an appointment on Thursday at the Dallas VA. So I go to the VA website and try to log in. Any vets here know what that's like when things are working. Well, we're talking dial up speeds of operation. I finally get logged in and finally to get the appointment page to load properly. I saw two appointments. Differently worded, but they were for the exact same procedure . :shrug::face:

We're not talking about a fun procedure either. The alien abduction procedure!:eek2::haha::haha::haha::haha:

And not only that, they had not sent out the "preparatory materials".:shrug::face:

Since they had just called me this morning, it was the first number on my phone. I actually got a human being with in a minute. I told the lady the situation and with two more stops in the phone call, everything was resolved in 10 minutes and 38 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That right there is an absolute miracle!:worship::worship::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm going to go out and buy me a lotto ticket!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
1718301034899.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back