Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on mixing some in with a small bottle of OJ. From what I've found online, that "puck" is around 800-1000 mg. Since it had sugar leaf too, It's probably only 500-600mg.
I suck at math, btw
If you started with 5 grams of trim it should be about 10 servings depending on your tolerance and the trim. I generally figure 1/3g per serving for flower and 1/2g per serving for trim :pass:

I mean, if it’s decarbed like they claim….. why can’t you dip it like Copenhagen?
1718296609737.gif

1718296638019.gif

View attachment 1688095

View attachment 1688096

View attachment 1688097

:pass: That's why the settees have covers on huh....?..............:d5:

We are doing okay..touch wood 🪵..... north and south of us are getting severe flooding.......:karmacloud:....

The first thing our mutt does is scrag the cover into a pile before using it as a pillow. She hits the bathtub when her feet look like that. She hates it, but puts up with it for cheese. :crying:

Morning @DDubs .. :bighug: .. #SharingOne ... how is your world...?......:pass:

Morning @rnar ..:pass:... Fast dry a bud...and Try it.........:headbang:...best way to check It is right for your taste.....:pass:
Busy, busy Auntie tha ks for asking. 66 hours last week and on track for 60 this week. I'm getting to my limit and it's not even summer time yet. Took Friday off to go golfing and going fishing on Sat. All work and no play makes Ddubs an irritable SOB. Hopefully this little break will get me through a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back