Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do whatever @Mañ'O'Green says…since I don’t use RO water or epsom salt.

I just use spring water from Walmart, and the greenleaf nutrients calmg pro. :pass:

u jus wanted to uze "from Walmart" in a sentence :doh: ppp

I wanted to specify because all spring water is not created equal (some is more expensive) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

mmm, kinda like the difference between powdered toast & reg toast ;) ppp

So @Lil Dab and @Frankthetank : With MC 1 part, how much Epsom salt do I need to use per gallon? I saw a chart somewhere but I don't remember which of ya it was, or which thread.

I have a quick note I saved that says:
R/O water
3g/gal MC 1g/gal epsom
75ppm/gal cal mag

I agree with Frank and follow what MOG says everything I feed is based off his teaching. This is what I've been feeding it's been pretty good so far made some adjustments early on but otherwise stuck to the plan

1718312917845.png

So glad this week is over for me managed to snake tomorrow off. Lucky boss man is also my tournament partner and he had planed on US taking a day off this week all week. But it’s been busy AF so today come around and I was like what’s up are we taking tomorrow off? He said “I can’t but you can” :woohoo1: So I got everything I needed to get done today done and I’m off tomorrow then I only have to work a day and a half next week then we are going camping :cooldance::woohoo1::woohoo::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back