Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done mowing the front yard! Need to get the sprinklers fixed here cuz even after all the rain tons of giant patches of dirt where the grass is dead and gone already!
I’ve been trying to get grass to take hold…. The place was 100% weeds instead of grass when I moved in.

I’m probably around 70/30 now….grass is starting to turn things around over the weeds…
1718214090422.gif

They make tops for those things….add a portable toilet and a propane heater…..boom! Live-aboard bass yacht!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy (6).gif

Screenshot_20240612-110106.png

Heeeeey.....That looks like a double Auto tent with a built in BBQ space to me......:d5:.. what more could he need.....?.........:biggrin:

I notice the boat isn’t on the list of things u would be losing if u lost your job! ;) :d5::rofl:

Guess u technically could live in the trailer at a lake and fish for your meals! :shrug::crying:
Well that’s a given although it’s a statistic that boat loans are least missed payment of all loans most people will probably miss their mortgage or vehicle payment before their boat. Although if I kept the truck and boat I could possibly fish for a living :eyebrows::cooldance::headbang: But my gut tells me not to quit my day job :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well that’s a given although it’s a statistic that boat loans are least missed payment of all loans most people will probably miss their mortgage or vehicle payment before their boat. Although if I kept the truck and boat I could possibly fish for a living :eyebrows::cooldance::headbang: But my gut tells me not to quit my day job :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or my plan of smuggling migrants to canada! ;) :pighug::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Wednesday is free help day...... but not today.

Hubby has a throat chest infection since Sunday...and he's been good enough to share it with me....:doh:..so we cancelled the help...no point infecting him Too......:coffee2:

Land is too damp to work on anyway......:pass:...so.. coffee and chill time...

View attachment 1687927

View attachment 1687928

get-well-soon-chicken-soup.gif

This was yesterday's linner and after looking at it I might just go do that again?

IMG_20240611_173444999.jpg

I have a whole turkey's breast worth of jerky in the dryer. I have never really liked or trusted home jerky from poultry because I never trusted the pasteurization process in the oven. I am going to vacuum pack it and use the sous vide @166°F for 30 minutes. This hopefully will yield a better product than my last attempt. In the oven it got too dry and crispy in places. Not the texture I am looking for. I read the ingredients on a commercial brand of jerky I like and it has pineapple juice? I wonder if this changes the texture. I am about to find out as I incorporated it into the recipe, Tamari, brown sugar, liquid Smoke - Applewood and pineapple juice.

Any takers? @Frankthetank , @420Forever , @Mossy , @WildBill ?

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
Even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back