Status
Not open for further replies.
Any takers? @Frankthetank , @420Forever , @Mossy , @WildBill ?

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
I ain’t trying to smoke their mids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

What I was doing yesterday. About 3 lbs by my eyeball. I released one bigger, likely over 4 lbs, and several around 2. Fine fishing, the best trout fishing of my experience. :pighug:
Rainbow.jpg

That's me for this morning peeps, off to yard work. :pighug:

Well yeah if I don’t want to keep my house and truck then sure :doh: :nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toke:
I notice the boat isn’t on the list of things u would be losing if u lost your job! ;) :d5::rofl:

Guess u technically could live in the trailer at a lake and fish for your meals! :shrug::crying:

Not too bad….. getting ready to go mow the backyard, but first…. Dabs and coffee :coffee::headbang::lildab:

How’s your day going? :pass:
I just got done mowing the front yard! Need to get the sprinklers fixed here cuz even after all the rain tons of giant patches of dirt where the grass is dead and gone already!

I notice the boat isn’t on the list of things u would be losing if u lost your job! ;) :d5::rofl:

Guess u technically could live in the trailer at a lake and fish for your meals! :shrug::crying:
They make tops for those things….add a portable toilet and a propane heater…..boom! Live-aboard bass yacht!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back